For a great helicopter training experience - into Africa! All year round flying weather, great prices, great lifestyle, great recreation, friendly people and magnificent game reserves and beaches.
Some of the pluses of attending a helicopter school in South Africa:
- All year round flying conditions - no long grey, wet winters. Fly in the sun - have fun.
- Opportunities to learn to surf the waves of the warm Indian Ocean. And to scuba, snorkel and fish after your helicopter school training. Game fishing, whale and dolphin watching, or even swim with sharks if that's your thing.
- Enjoy a lifestyle of a lifetime! Cheap (good quality) wine and beer, great music, great people. Great sunshine. The weak Rand means low prices for almost everything.
- Fly to national parks and game reserves - see lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, rhinos and hundreds of other animal bird, insect and plant species in the natural surroundings.
- In easy reach of the mighty Victoria Falls, Okovango Delta and St Lucia Wetlands World Heritage Site.
Helicopter training school opportunities available in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and other centres.