Microlight Pilot Licence Packages (MPL) – Fly Microlights in sunny South Africa
You are free to choose from 2 great locations for your MPL, both with excellent training, fantastic scenery and exciting new experiences.
World class pilot training at a very affordable price!
1. Kwazulu Natal, Durban ‘The Dolphin Coast’
You will fly over the warm Indian Ocean and the beautiful Dolphin coastline, frequently viewing dolphins, whales, sharks and large game fish through the clear blue water. You will fly inland over undulating hills. All this from your microlight in the sky!!
Learn to fly a Microlight on Trikes (3 Axis available for conversion on request)
'The 3 week all inclusive package’ includes accommodation and all the necessary requirements to achieve your Microlight Pilot Licence
Your package includes:
- 30 microlight flying hours
- All pilot kit
- Exam and Licence fees
- Aviation medical
- 3 weeks accommodation ( 2 options available )
Durban has year-round, sub-tropical weather and offers the following attractions:
- The warm Indian Ocean (swimming, surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, kite-boarding to name a few)
- Dolphin and whale viewing
- The majestic Drakensbeg Mountains
- The Valley of a Thousand Hills
- The oldest and some of the most famous Game Parks in South Africa
- Great restaurants and night life
We offer incredible value for money training in South Africa contact form
Your licence is accepted for local validation or conversion in all ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) countries.
For further information contact Airborne
Samantha: +27 (0)83 358 4575
Office: +27 (031) 562 0948