For your helicopter training you can choose - do it where you live, or at a helicopter school in sunny South Africa. Dance to the African beat - or cower waiting for the wind and rain to pass.
For a great helicopter training experience - into Africa! All year round flying weather, great prices, great lifestyle, great recreation, friendly people and magnificent game reserves and beaches.
Remember "Out of Africa" and Robert Redford flying over the teeming herds of antelope and huge flocks of flamingos? No matter!
The point is that you can soon be doing your helicopter training over tamed and untamed Africa.
- All year round flying conditions - no long grey, wet winters. Fly in the sun - have fun.
- Opportunities to learn to surf the waves of the warm Indian Ocean. And to scuba, snorkel and fish after your helicopter school training. Game fishing, whale and dolphin watching, or even swim with sharks if that's your thing.
- Enjoy a lifestyle of a lifetime! Cheap (good quality) wine and beer, great music, great people. Great sunshine. The weak Rand means low prices for almost everything.
- Fly to national parks and game reserves - see lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, rhinos and hundreds of other animal bird, insect and plant species in the natural surroundings.
- Great music and beautiful women (and great men) to entertain you after your helicopter flying lessons.
- In easy reach of the mighty Victoria Falls, Okovango Delta and St Lucia Wetlands World Heritage Site.
Helicopter training school opportunities available in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and other centres.
Like to know more about getting helicopter training in South Africa? Click here to get more helicopter school information.